- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is GRAFEL Sp. z o.o. with headquarter; Młodowice 52, 37-734 Fredropol, NIP: 7952527994, REGON: 181025169.
- For the sake of security of the data entrusted to us we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronically Supplied Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of performance of an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about Users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in the forms,
- by collecting cookies [see cookies policy].
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to perform the process of information contact.
- Personal information left on the site will not be sold or shared with third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not under the control of www.grafel.pl in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you review.
“Cookies” policy of www.grafel.pl
- "Cookies" means computer data stored in Users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies.
- Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
- the ability to log in and maintain a User's session on each subsequent page of the website,
- adapting the content of the website to individual User preferences, primarily these files recognize his device to display the site according to his preferences,
- to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of User identification.
- Cookies used by the website operator's partners, including in particular website Users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
- For the sake of security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts the Act of Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronically Supplied Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law acts.
- By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the Users' end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the User's devices.
- The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).